Are you a foodie who wants to enjoy eating healthy food? A parent who wants the family to eat nourishing food? Just really like great tasting vegetables and/or meat from animals that have been lovingly cared for? Love having gorgeous fresh flowers on your table? Want to keep small, diversified family farms nearby?
Our members say our veggies taste so good that they (including the kids) eat much healthier. Our signature products (the ones that stand out as being “head and shoulders above store-bought”) are tomatoes, lettuce & salad mix, carrots, chicken, eggs, and pork. Next most raved about are kale, chard, beets, garlic, sweet potatoes, and potatoes. We do a lot more, but they are things that also ship fairly well so the difference in flavor isn’t as huge, but ours don’t have chemical residues.
Join us! It is membership sign-up time.
As a Rehoboth Homestead CSA Member you:
- Receive a steady supply of great tasting, locally, organically-grown produce offered at the peak of ripeness and absolute freshness, from a source you know and trust – us, your farmers. You may pick up at the farm in Peru or in Plattsburgh, or organize your own group pickup site.
- Feel good about the eggs and meat you eat, knowing that not only do they taste superb, the animals were pampered throughout their life and were harvested as gently and humanely as we can.
- Receive a newsletter with information about the farm and how things are growing as well as cooking suggestions for familiar and sometimes less known vegetables.
- Have the satisfaction of supporting a local, environmentally beneficial, small farm that employs local workers, follows US labor laws, pays U.S. employee taxes, etc.
- Can come to Rehoboth Homestead at your leisure to relax, walk around, and see how things are growing. There may be veggies or flowers you can pick and take home.
We are listed on Farmer’s Pal -International Farm & Green Business Directory